Monday, July 28, 2014

Review of Finger Bang by Jade C. Jamison


Review by Amber K.

Before I started Finger Bang, I had read so many great reviews and heard just as many verbal recommendations for the book. I had just finished reading a book for review and wondered what to read next, so I hopped onto Amazon and bought Finger Bang. I must say.....WOW! This has GOT to be one of the best books I have read in awhile. I was hooked from page one. Jade C Jamison hit the nail on the head with this one!

In this story, a group of friends live together in Colorado while attending college. When three of the four friends decides to go to Boulder to experience the newest trend, Orgasmic Meditation. This is when a woman pays a complete stranger to finger them until they climax. The friend that stayed behind, Kaylee, grew up in a strict and religious family, so she couldn't DREAM of ever experiencing that. But when her best friend and roommate's brother, Blake, offers to let him do it to her so she can experience it without being embarrassed, she reluctantly agrees. For the longest time, she has had a crush on Blaze without knowing the feeling was mutual. She goes against everything her parents brought her up to be just to be with Blaze.

I give this book a full 5 stars! I highly recommend to those who haven't read Finger Bang yet, to run to the nearest Barnes & Noble or to Amazon and buy it! This book was a page turner. I was IMMERSED in it. I felt like I WAS Kaylee. Great job, Jade! I am definitely looking for more of your work!

LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik