Thursday, June 19, 2014

Found by You Release Day!!!! And Review


He's noticed by everyone...

Griffin Chandler.

He's captain of our college's basketball team. I swear to God I've already seen him in a Nike ad, and he's one of the top picks when he goes pro following our spring graduation.

His life is on display for the world. Both his accomplishments and demons there for judgment.

I'm a girl who likes to play roller derby from, of all places, Wisconsin. My own demons better concealed. And one day...

He notices me.

Found by You is a new adult contemporary romance.

****Review****

What can I say....I LOVED THIS BOOK! I have read many books by Mrs. Smith and this one is at the top of the list!
When I read this book, I was blown away by the chemistry between Roxie and Griffin. They are my new favorite book couple! This book deals with real issues and fits perfectly in the New Adult Genre!

Who doesn't love a hot jock?!?! Griffin and his Texas roots were awesome! He was sooooo smexy! He had such a genuine spirit and holy hotness! I loved how he knew what he wanted and wasn't ashamed to go and get, regardless of what anyone thought!

And that Tanya!!!!!! Ugh!

Badass Roxie was great! She was human and flawed, but she was loving and compassionate. She did frustrate me from time to time, but that's what made her a great character. I'm not going to go into what all happens, but if you love a real love story..read this book!

***Links***

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Found-You-Victoria-H-Smith-ebook/dp/B00L2TXEU6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403150098&sr=8-2&keywords=found+by+you+victoria+smith

GoodReads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22340070-found-by-you?ac=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik