Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Her Master's Courtesean Review and Tour


***********************************************************

Blurb:  

I am a Master. 

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming.

And I am - in no way - a good man.

I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.

************************************************

Amber's Review

I received an ARC for an honest review.

This is not in any way a fluffy hearts and rainbows and everything is good book. Lily White took what some girls fantasize about and wrote it into a book form. Aiden and Rebecca are not the typical lead characters.

Aiden is strong, stubborn, and harsh, but even in all of that I found myself loving his personality.

“I understand it’s your natural instinct to want to disobey me. You’ve lived a life of privilege and freedom of choice, therefore I do not assume you’ll easily release your hold on that freedom. However, with every act of defiance comes punishment.”  –Master Aiden

Rebecca tries to be strong in everything she does, but in this one instant it didn’t work out to well for her. She finds herself breaking, but only slowly.

I have fallen in love with this book it is dark, erotic, and amazing. Lily White out did herself when she wrote this book and I can't wait for another book.

I find myself re-reading it just to see what I missed because you get heated to boiling over because it is that hot! She out did herself and I bow to her genius! Congrats to you Lily you did it! Certified Nerd Alert Book Love A+

************************************************



Purchase Links:

BANNED on Amazon - so no link



*************************************************

Lily White Bio:  Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism.  Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head. You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene. Lily’s favorite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading….and writing. Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don’t realize she’s talking about a book.  When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she’s sleeping.

***************************************************

Contact Lily White:


Twitter: @eroticlilywhite

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik